Sunday, March 11, 2012

Days Eight - Eleven

March 8th (Day Eight)
Alice was finally feeling good enough to go to school, so I got to go to work:)
I arrived with a somewhat straight hair style, but as soon as I arrived I had a student show up and fix my hair. She straightened it and bumped it a bit. Can I tell you I LOVE when someone does my hair. I feel so....awesome and fancy. :)


March 9th (Day Nine)
Today was a teacher work day which meant no kids, so I didn't feel like I needed to do anything super fancy. I just pulled my hair back in a bun and used a hairband to change it up. Just a nice little hairstyle.



March 10th (Day Ten)
Today was my very first day helping out TVR as Freshmeat publicly. I was so excited to get out there and help be the "face" of our organization. Even though I am not an official roller-girl, I know one day I will be. As for my hair I was a little disappointed with my bangs. My hairstylist wasn't working and I realized I couldn't wait any longer for bang trim so I went to someone else. BAD CHOICE. She cut my bangs too short and I left crying. I feel better about then now, but it was a tough couple of days.


March 11th (Day Eleven)
Today was another derby day so I used up my simple, boring ponytail. Who knows what I will do for the next couple of Sundays. Pigtails? Braids? You'll have to wait and see... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment