Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hair Day Three

Last night Alice was up all night coughing, so needless to say this morning was not a good day for some fancy "new do". But I wasn't going to quit one day three so I did try something a little different. Usually on the weekends I throw my hair in a messy bun and leave it at that. I don't even attempt to brush it. Today I actually pulled it up into a high (really high for me) messy bun. I brushed it and everything. :) I side-swept the bangs again, but tomorrow I think I'll go back to normal bangs.

After I did my hair Alice decided I should do her hair too. So I tried out something new and sectioned her hair into three pony tails and gave her a pony tail Mohawk.

(I'll be doing this with my own hair this month too.) She told me she looked pretty and so I take that as a "good job mom!"
Tomorrow will be tricky since I have Derby in the morning, but maybe I see another pony tail in my future. I'm a little scared tat I am going to run of pulled back hair ideas and I'll be stuck with nothing but leaving it down for the last part of the month. That will drive me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment