Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hair Days Four - Seven

So let me start by saying this challenge is HARD. In addition my phone has decided to only take pictures half the time and I lost my camera cord to upload pictures from the damn thing. Needless to say I have been a mess, but I have been staying true to the 31 in 31 to the best of my ability.

March 4th (Day Four) was Sunday (Derby Days) and I have decided that since I do Derby in the A.M. then go to my in-laws and I don't even get home until 6 P.M. I will deem Sunday challenge free, but deal with the "derby hair" monstrosity.

March 5th (Day Five) Monday was a crazy day because Alice woke up super sick and I had to call in sick to work. I ad done a simple pony-tail and wrapped my hair around itself, but no one really got to see it. But hey at least I did something.

March 6th (Day Six)
I went to work I had some students waiting to do my hair. They are still pretty excited about the whole deal so I said why not. I have to say that I LOVED what they did to my hair I almost went out and bought a hair wand so I could try it myself. :)

March 7th (Day Seven)
Once AGAIN Alice was sick so I had to stay home with her. WE decided (yes Alice voted too) that we wouldn't do anything with our hair at all so that is what I did. Hey it was technically different, so it counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment