Friday, March 23, 2012

Days Twelve - Seventeen

OK here goes (Man is it hard for me to update this daily) :D

March 12th, Day Twelve
I Was feeling crazy today and decided to try something with braids. I braided a little crown around my head and left half the hair down.I thought it looked awesome!!!!

March 13th, Day Thirteen
I did a great job of straitening my hair today, but when I showed up to school I had a student waiting for me so she could fix it. I thought it looked ok, but she decided to bump it and then put it in a ponytail. It was ok, but I am getting little sick of the bump, Damn you Snooki!!!!


March 14th-Day Fourteen
Once again my students decided to do my hair, and this was by far my least favorite. Basically everything was crimped and then bumped into a crazy mess. I wore it all day and all I wanted to do was pull it back. :(

March 15th- Day Fifteen
Thank God for Hat Day, because I needed a break from doing my hair. I let it dry natural and brushed it out the next morning. I put some anti-frizz product in it (like you can tell) and threw on a hat. Best day ever!



March 16th- Day Sixteen
I decided to straighten my hair again and not let anyone touch it. It was the second time I have ever used a blow drier to completely dry my hair and then straighten it. (Crazy right?). I loved it, even though some people told me I looked the the girl from The grudge :)



March 17th- Day Seventeen. Happy St. Patty's Day!!
I kept the hair straight and added some braids to one said. I thought it was a cool new idea for me and it was really simple. I will definitely do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment